Here are other projects that are similar to django-pattern-library, and may be relevant if you’re looking to go further, or wanting to try out alternatives:
- storybook-django – attempting to bridge the gap between React and Django, by bringing django-pattern-library patterns into Storybook stories.
- django-reusable-components – Reusable UI components for Django, going further than template partials.
- Storybook, and in particular Storybook for Server – Storybook integration with server-rendered UI components.
- Pattern Lab – PHP or Node pattern library, from which this project is heavily inspired.
- Astrum – Similar to Pattern Lab, Node based.
- rikki-patterns – Experimental Django-friendly pattern library generator, for Jinja2 and Nunjucks templates
Pattern libraries based on Django¶
Here are open-source projects that maintain pattern libraries for Django.